sunnuntai 3. marraskuuta 2019

Never going to be .....wait for it.... a blogger :D

It has been like year and a half since last post. Blaah. Busy and stuff. Since that I have broken my ankle, came back to Finland, worked in child protection services for a bit, moved, wrote my thesis (what a pain), graduated from uni (yey), worked in a super cool and fancy restaurant and visited Scotland again.

I have come now in to a conclusion that life is a waiting game. Only thing that kinda matters is how you spent the time you are waiting. Now I just sent a job application to a place, I'm waiting to get a respond. I ordered planner and some clothes online, and now I am waiting to get them. I fell in like with a guy, and now I'm just waiting for him to see me.

Waiting is hard and I'm not so patient and I might miss use the time I have on stupid things like watching movies and playing games. I have seen more of my family lately and gone out with friends. Also serving at my church has been nice and maybe time well spent.
All the things I could do that I like, but just too lazy to do: read more Bible, paint, do cards, try to find a job maybe :D, just read in general, try to get to know new people and so on...
I could even travel somewhere, but noup.....too lazy.

Or maybe it is that if I stop waiting and just plan stuff and after planing, something better comes up and I have to miss out on that because I have planned something already? FOMO = fear of missing out. Never before I haven't really had this problem, too many options make the decision harder.
But in the end I know from the past that God has always come through and all the "goodest" endings on things has happened. Never have I ever lacked on anything and things have gone better than what I have planned myself.

Waiting is hard, but if you let it become fear then you do bad decisions.

So for the time I have free I try to read more and maybe do some artsy stuff, (Did 2 pairs of wool socks) cause that makes me happy :) And if you ask me out for a coffee (somewhere close) I have now time.

I donno when I am going to write here....soooooo... :D You just have to wait and see ;)

p.s. Ask me in a month if I have read any book, if not, just slap me. :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti