sunnuntai 26. marraskuuta 2017

It comes in 2s

Life in happening

2 years ago I got a message that I was accepted to my current school. It made me think if it was the right thing to do and if I really wanted to study after many years of work.

Now it is 2 years from the time when I first came to see this apartment with my friend.  I have lived here for 2 years and I have had 2 flatmates.

In January it comes 2 years since I started my school.  It has been interesting to learn things from my field and also learn things of myself.

Luckily I have gotten more that 2 friends during this time :D Great friends and I have been able to have fun, joke, cry, cause drama, be part of drama, sing after 10 years, meet some awesome kids that I will miss.

I say many times to people that I don't miss people. and I don't in a way. BUT I feel sad to leave people I love and not know when I'll see them again. [(I'm bad keeping contact) and as my friends know by now...I don't like people ;) I love them.]

2 days ago I got a message that I was accepted for exchange in Scotland. I started to think if it is really something I want to do....totally yeah! But it comes with changes.

In exactly 2 months I will start school in Inverness. Crazy!

I couldn't have planned my life this well.

I planned it differently, (18yo married, 25yo at least 3 kids, and so on) and well...it didn't go like that. AND in the end I am thankful for it. I know God knows best. When I chose to give my life to Him it has been an adventure. Not maybe easy not without tears, I have fought back and surrendered in the end.

I couldn't have even dreamed of all the things I have gotten into and countries I've visited and people I've met. And it just goes and continues.

God promised me 7 years ago that I will see mountains and seas, I will meet people from different nations and that has been true. Sometimes without even trying. :D

But yeah...I have to start packing soon. I have less than a month time before my work begins (that is a blessing as well! I don't take it for granted. As a student your budget isn't really overflowing, but never have I been in need)

In the end I want to add a link to a song that I have been listening to for few months now since I found it from Youtube.

Aaron Cole feat Toby Mac-  *Right on time*

And because it comes in 2s here is an other song too that I love :D

We are the Messengers - *Magnify*


-Sini

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti