torstai 16. marraskuuta 2017

I am 30

WOW I need to really learn a new number. Writing 20 something was still ok, but three and zero...30.

I think this is again that kind of point when you (me) start to think back in life and think what have I done with my life. I had my first age crisis ten years ago when I turned 20 and my so called boyfriend had just left me before my birthday. I was thinking that  the ten years from 10 to 20 had gone so fast and that I haven't got anything done. And if the next ten years (20->30) would go as fast and I still wouldn't have got anything done. 

0-18 school
18-28 work, travel, work
28-30 school, travel, school
30- adventure

Well, now I'm at that point. 

I had my party already in end of August, when the weather was nice and I had more time to organise things. Today (16.11.2017) I slept long, watched youtube, went eat with my friend and then had some tea with my other friends that live close to me. Ou and I bought myself a cotton candy machine :D 

Last night I started to remember things from my life and I could say that I can see God on it and i'd like to say that my life is a testimony of God.

I believe in God of the Bible, I believe in Jesus Christ, I believe that Jesus is the Son of God and that He has died for me and for you, whether you believe it or not. That is the core of my life.

All the things that I've seen and went trough has brought me to this point I'm now. I'm 30, I'm single, I have travelled a lot, I'm a student, I have friends all over the place. And I can say that I am happy. 

There is so many things that fit in 30 years I can't even remember

  • I have lived around 7 years abroad
  • I have travelled in many countries (Israel, France, Sweden, Lebanon, Norway, U.S.A., Russia, Germany, Spain, Estonia, Italy, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein.....and so on)
  • I have studied around 16 years of my life
  • I have been bullied in school and I survived
  • I've lived in at least 17 addresses that I can calculate
  • I have learned languages (I will survive level :P )
  • I've been in two Bible schools ( Finland - Iso Kirja and Norway - Jesus Revolution/ TBBMI)
  • I graduated as a cook in 2006 and been working since (before I came back to school)
  • I have worked for 10 years
  • I have my awesome siblings and parents that are together
  • I still have dreams for the future 
  • I have danced in many places since I was a child 
  • I have been teaching dance (hiphop) [one of my childhood dreams]
  • I have had two boyfriends ( last one 10 years ago) 
  • I have fallen in like and broken my heart many many many times
  • I have colored my hair in what ever colors
  • I have now studied almost 2 years in University of Applied Sciences for Bachelor of Hospitality Management (still 1,5 years to go)
  • I have met so many people, some of them have stayed and some of them have gone away
  • I have laughed, cried, gotten angry, felt all the feels
  • I have questioned everything and all
  • I have had disappointments and broken dreams
  • I have had eating disorder and I have cut myself
  • I have lived a life and will continue till the day my Heavenly Father will take me home
I have lived in many places and I don't have home anywhere but I can bee home where ever I am. 
I'm a sister, daughter, sister-in-law, soon to be aunt, friend, enemy (to some maybe), I'm a woman.
I'm negative optimist, positive pessimist and realistic dreamer.
I'm a disciple of Jesus, child of God, loved, unique..... Psalm 139  

I want to be person that people can talk and ask. I want to be transparent. 
I know where I stand and with who I'm standing. 
This is a good base to continue, it is not the end to be 30 it is just the beginning.

I don't know how often I'm going to write here....maybe sometimes. Maybe this is just writing thoughts down for the future. :) (and maybe I won't write every time in English)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti